Thursday, December 4, 2008

I may be on to something.

This blog is my therapy to push me to crash through this wall of life.

It happened again, the statement “Not where I thought I would be”. I was talking with my ex-wife and she was talking about how depressed she is, when the quote of the blog came out. I just laughed to myself and told her to join the club. She did not get it and I did not explain. It was another example of if she just had listen to me, we would have both been farther ahead instead of 3 steps back. That is one of the reason we are not together.
I’m learning that life is all about what you put out you will get back. The issue is can you see it when it comes and can you capture it when it does come. A good friend of mine says find out what you like and make money off of it.



Listening to Phyllis Hyman “Living All Alone” and this song always touched me in ways that I cannot explain. I remember the first time I heard her sing and thought to myself she can blow and when I saw her, I was blown away (I still look and her and say WOW).

No comments: