Monday, December 1, 2008

What it all about ?

This blog is about me, you and everything in between. I though of this blog because of two conversations I had with friends of mine. 
The first conversation was with a swinger friend of mine. We had just got done "having fun" when the pillow talk started to happen, she asked me "if I thought I would be in the situations where my life is right now." A couple of days later, one of my best friends and I got to talking and out of the blue he asked "if I thought I would be in the situations where my life is right now." To both of them I answered no, just like they answered no. This got me to thinking about if we feel this way how many other feel this way.

First lets get to my situation: Divorced (no children), unemployed (got let go in August), single (with no prospects), over the age of Forty. Don't get me wrong I thankful for all my blessing but I'm blogging about not being where I thought I would be. 

This blog is my way of expressing my frustration, excitements, joy and sorrow to get WHERE I WANT TO BE !!!!!!!!!!! In the short and long term of my life and hopefully I will make you realize that we are all in the same boat, we just have to look over and see other passengers.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interésting blog.

Ran said...

I would DEF have to agree with the above comment;o)

Danielle said...

I hear you Twin.But aren't you glad there's no timetable for success? Perhaps the lessons you're learning right now are the catalyst for something great...a new business idea, a new relationship, an investment opportunity, who knows! You're a great person with limitless potential. Keep me posted on your progress; you're gonna do big things--I know it.