Wednesday, June 17, 2009

another case of my blog

Yesterday I took a friend to her doctor appointment and with HIPPA guidelines I will not tell you what is wrong with her (nothing fatal or serious). On our way back she goes have you ever had one of those days where you feel like your life is not going where you want it to be. My response all the time! I keep getting the feeling that life is not suppose to go the way you want it to go or it would be boring, it goes the way it goes and you have to adapt to what comes your way.
Speaking of focusing on life, with a new life on the way I have been working on his room painting , getting it together for the arrival of a new leader or whatever he want to be to him make society a better place to be for you and me.
I'm going to be okay I just have to streamline my goals and instead of trying to eat the apple in one bite to take little chucks and enjoy every bite.

No comments: