Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Have not posted in a while.

I have not posted in a long while 6 months to be exacted. A lot has changed since I last posted I found out that I going to be a FATHER. Yes I going to have a son in September. I'm so excited I don't know what to do but I do know I have to find a job because children cost MONEY! Again life has showed me that life can change in an instance. The mother of the child is my Ex-Wife, yes what a surprise. We have know each other 17 years, and she has never been pregnant in all the time we have slept together. (we also have been divorced for over 10 years)
On the job looking front I back on the grind, had to take a little break but I was tired of rejection and with Obama in office, we as a people got some stimulus money (extension in unemployment checks) to help with the bills.
Good buy for now have a good life

No comments: