Friday, June 19, 2009

no where to go

it sucks being unemployed because you forget how much of you day when working is going somewhere. you are going to work, going to lunch , going to have drink or dinner after work, you have some place to go. When you are unemployed you have no where to go. You don't have any money to really enjoy yourself like you use to and you have nothing to talk about because you are at home all day. I get tired of people asking me how the job search is going (it not going well if I still don't have a job). Also why do people have these get some money scams, if the money was so easy to get everyone would do it and the unemployment rate would not be as high as it is.
I love the summer and the sunshine and with each day passing I really enjoy life and what it bring good or bad, keep your head up because as my mother says all the time "it is a long road that does not have any turns"

1 comment:

DEricsonPR said...

I know what you mean. Although I am an entrepreneur working as a public relations consultant I have lots of time now to pounder the ways of life. A year ago I use to sit in my office and hump calling clients, running around for meeting and then doing all again at night. Now I have time to go to the libray and blog, take my daughter to the zoo and plant flowers. It might be a cliche but some times it's ok to look around and let the earth pass you by instead of running to keep up with it. But dont stand still too long :)